You can find and view gift registries and kids’ wish lists in store using a gift registry kiosk located near the Guest Service desk at any Target store.
To view a registry or kids’ wish list online:
- Visit our registries & lists page.
- Enter the first and last name of a registrant under search registries and wish lists, then select search.
- Select view registry next to the appropriate registry.
You can also use our advanced search by selecting more search options under search registries and wish lists.
Still having trouble? If you can't find someone's registry, it's possible that one of the following has occurred:
- Items have not yet been added to the registry. The registry will not be searchable until items have been added.
- The registrants chose to make their registry private. You'll need to contact them directly and ask them to send you a link to their registry via email.