To edit your registry or kids’ wish list at a Target store, visit the Guest Service desk and ask a team member for assistance. They'll get you set up with everything you need to edit your registry or wish list using the in-store kiosks. Please note that ‘Other Registry’ lists, such as Housewarming or Birthday registries, are only available online.
You can also download an app to manage your registry or kids’ wish list and scan items in store. Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and look for the Gift Registry App and the Kids’ Wish List App.
To edit your registry or kids’ wish list on Target.com:
- Visit our registries & lists page.
- Select sign in under my lists & registries.
- Enter your email address and password, then select sign in.
- Select the list or registry you wish to edit.
- From here you can:
- Select add items to add items to your registry and view starter registries for inspiration.
- Select your registry to manage your list.
- Select checklist to get ideas and ensure your registry has everything you need.
- Select more options > settings to edit your registry information and event details.
- Select more options to share or print your registry, print announcement cards and more.
Your registry will be updated as soon as you confirm your changes.