Once you’ve created a registry, you can add items in store or online.
To add items in store, visit the Guest Service desk and ask a team member for assistance. They can set you up with everything you need to add items to your registry or wish list in the store. Please note that ‘Other Registry’ lists such as Housewarming or Birthday registries, are only available online.
To add items online:
- Visit our registries & lists page.
- Select sign in under my registries & lists.
- Enter your email address and password, then select sign in.
- Select the list or registry you wish to edit.
- Select add items to begin shopping.
- Select add to registry next to an item to add it to your registry or wish list.
- Once you’ve added items to your registry, use the mark as most wanted box to let your guests know which items you want the most.
Keep in mind, you can also add gifts from other sites. Our add from anywhere
feature is available on Baby, Wedding and College registries. Once you’ve signed into your registry, look for the add gifts from any site to this registry
message, then select see how it works
to learn more.