- Visit the Target.com sign in page.
- Enter your email address and select send reset email.
- You'll receive an email that contains instructions to reset your password.
- Click reset password within the email and you'll be directed to a page to create a new password.
- Your password reset request will expire after 24 hours.
When creating a new password, be sure it meets the password requirements:
- 8–20 characters
- One number, special character or capital letter
- Do not use: < >
Depending on your spam settings, some emails may be routed to your junk or spam folder. To ensure you receive account emails, add email@example.com to your contacts.
Keep in mind, you need to have access to the email account associated with your Target.com account. If you’re unable to access the email account, contact your email provider about restoring access or create a new Target.com account
with a different email address.