The "find at another store
" feature lets you check availability of items at specific Target stores using Target.com.
To check if an item you're looking for is available in a Target store:
- Find the item on Target.com and go to the product details page.
- Store inventory may display automatically if you have designated a store as my store.
- To find inventory at another store, select find at another store.
- Search among the stores listed, or search for a new store by entering a ZIP code or city and state, then selecting find stores.
Keep in mind, quantities are limited and availability changes quickly. As a result, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of production information. We recommend calling the store to confirm availability.
- You'll get a list indicating which stores in that area have the item in stock.