To edit your subscription payment using a mobile device or personal computer (subscriptions currently cannot be managed with the Target app):
- Sign in to your Target.com account.
- Select my account, then subscriptions.
- Select modify next to the subscription you want to edit.
- Select payment, then choose this card next to the form of payment you wish to use.
- If the form of payment you wish to use isn’t listed, you must first save the card to your Target.com account wallet.
- Once the payment method is updated, you’ll receive an email confirming the change.
Keep in mind, updating a form of payment within your Target.com account wallet doesn’t automatically update the form of payment tied to your subscriptions. Each subscription must be updated individually.
If we are unable to complete an order with the credit card or Target Debit Card that you used to create your subscription, we will attempt to update the subscription with another credit card in your Target.com account and charge that credit card for your subscription order. If we successfully update your subscription with a different credit card, that credit card will be used for future subscription orders unless you change the payment method. If we are unable to complete a subscription order with an updated credit card, the order will be canceled or changed.