Most items, including large items, can be returned to a Target store.
Some large items, such as furniture and electronics, may offer return pickup. To determine if your item is eligible for a pickup by our return carrier, have your order information handy and call Target.com Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
- Return items should be disassembled, boxed and brought to the same point of delivery for the carrier to pick up.
- Pickups are scheduled during the carrier’s normal business hours and typically have an 8-hour pickup window. Depending on your location, carriers may need additional time to pick up your return.
- Include the packing slip with your item so our return center can process your refund.
- Return pickup is not offered on all items, and is typically reserved for large items weighing more than 150 pounds.
- A signature by a person who is 18 years or older will be required, unless the delivery method was To-the-Door Delivery.