Target Stores Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below to ensure all guests have the opportunity to purchase products at great prices.
Manufacturer and Target Coupons:
- Only one manufacturer coupon (paper or Cartwheel digital), one Target coupon (mobile or paper), and one Cartwheel℠ offer can be combined per item (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- We have the right to refuse, or limit the use of any coupon and/or the subsequent return for any reason, including if guests' reoccurring behavior becomes disruptive or the items are deemed not to be for the purpose of using or gifting.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- We do not accept expired coupons.
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier during checkout and have a scannable barcode.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.). Acceptance of unmatched coupons is against policy.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or altered.
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We do not give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Guest pays tax on full retail value, including the coupon value, of Manufacturer Coupons. Target coupons reduce the taxable value.
- We cannot accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Some items may not be available at all stores.
- We regularly monitor the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) website for counterfeit coupons. We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
- Our Quantity Limit Policy is available on the policy board near Guest Services. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Note that the Quantity Limit Policy is in place for all transactions regardless of coupon usage.
- Target coupons and Cartwheel offers cannot be used on products sold by CVS.
Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:
- We gladly accept valid internet coupons with a scannable barcode.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
Category/Department and Storewide Coupons:
- If redeeming more than one category/department or storewide coupon, you must meet the purchase requirements for each coupon individually.
- Percent off coupons including Category Coupons, will apply to all qualifying items in the transaction. No other same category/department or storewide coupon will apply.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
- If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
- Target coupons aren't refundable.
- Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.