Our Drive Up service allows you to order items from the Target app, and we’ll bring them out to your car when you arrive at your local Target store. Drive Up is currently available in the Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN metro area, and only for iPhone. To get started, download the Target app from the Apple App Store
, add items to your cart and select Drive Up
as your delivery method. Be sure to save your mobile phone number to your Target.com account.
To pick up your Drive Up order:
- Wait to receive notification that your order is ready for pickup.
- We’ll give you a notification in the app and send you an email.
- Open the Target app and select I’m on my way from the shop tab.
- Park in the designated parking spots in the front of the store labeled "Drive Up."
- A Target team member will bring your order out to your car and scan a barcode on your Target app to confirm your order.
- You’ll sign and complete your order.
- Your payment method isn’t charged until you receive your order.