Depending on the status of your item(s), you may be able to cancel.
- Sign in to your Target.com account.
- To cancel your item(s), locate the item(s) you wish to cancel and request the cancellation.
- Your item(s) is too far along in processing for you to cancel if you don’t have the ability to request the cancellation.
- Confirm your request for cancellation in the pop-up window.
- Select reason for request to cancel, then select cancel this item.
If your cancellation request was successful, you'll receive a confirmation email. You won’t be charged for a canceled item, but your card may reflect a temporary authorization hold. Funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.
If the cancellation window has passed, you can still refuse the order upon delivery. When we receive your refused order, we’ll process the return and send an email confirmation regarding your refund. You can also return your order to any Target store or by mail using a prepaid Target.com return label.