You may be able to cancel your order for a short period of time after you place it. To check if your order is still available for cancellation, follow these steps:
- Go to Target.com and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click track an order under the Help section.
- Either sign in to your Target.com account or search using your order number.
- Once your order displays, click continue.
- Click cancel an item on the right side of screen. Please note: if the option doesn't appear, your order can't be canceled.
- Click the box next to the item(s) you want to cancel and click continue.
If your cancellation request was successful, you'll receive a confirmation message.
Keep in mind, your card may still reflect a temporary authorization hold. This is not an actual charge.
Funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.