Once an order is submitted, we're not able to make any changes, but you may be able to cancel your order.
- Visit the find your order page.
- Enter your order information or sign in to locate your order.
- Locate the item you wish to cancel.
- Select cancel item next to the item(s) you wish to cancel.
- Select yes to confirm cancellation.
If your cancellation request was successful, you'll receive a confirmation email. You won’t be charged for a canceled order, but your card may reflect a temporary authorization hold. Funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.
If the cancellation window has passed, you can still cancel by refusing the order upon delivery. When we receive your refused order, we’ll process the return and send an email confirmation regarding your refund. You can also return your order to any Target store or by mail using a prepaid Target.com return label.