You may exchange or return the item in store with a valid receipt. Target.com purchases can also be returned by mail using our online return center.
Some items may also be eligible for a refund or replacement request online. To begin:
- Sign into your Target.com account.
- Select view details next to the order, then report an issue.
- Report an issue will only appear as an option for eligible items.
- Select damaged, then continue.
- Select the damaged item from your order, then continue.
- Select Replacement or Refund, then continue.
- Replacements will be processed as an even exchange. You won’t receive additional charges.
- Once you request a replacement, you can’t return the item in store as this will cancel the replacement request.
- Enter your phone number, then select submit.
- You’ll be provided with instructions on what to do with the damaged item.
- If we require that the item be returned, we’ll provide a return mailing label.
- For refund requests, a refund will be issued back to the original payment method used.
- For replacement requests, see order history for updates.
You can also call Target.com Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869 for help with a return or replacement.