At checkout, have the cashier scan both the registry barcode as well as the gifts you’re purchasing. This will mark the item/s as purchased on the registry. The registry barcode is located on the registry printout, or it can be found by opening the registry on a mobile browser and selecting the scan at store checkout
When items are added to your cart directly from the gift registry and purchased on Target.com, the list will be updated within 15 minutes. Item Purchased From a Different Retailer
Items will need to be manually marked as purchased by the registrant or the gift giver after the purchase has been made. Follow the steps below to do this.Manually Marking Items as Purchased
Gift givers can follow the steps below if they forgot to scan the gift registry or list barcode at checkout:
- Visit the Registries & Lists page.
- Search for the registry or wish list by entering the first and last name of a registrant.
- Select view registry next to the appropriate registry.
- Locate the item you wish to mark as purchased.
- Select mark as purchased and follow the prompts.
Registrants can log into their registry at any time to make updates:
Still having trouble?
- Visit the Registries & Lists page to sign into your Target.com account.
- Select the list or registry you wish to edit.
- Select manage items.
- Locate the item you wish to update and select the purchased link.
- Use the + and – buttons to edit the would like and purchased quantities.
Call our Gift Registry team at 1-800-888-9333.