Visit here if your order was damaged or is defective and delivered by EFW.
You may exchange or return the item in store with a valid receipt. Target.com purchases can also be returned by mail using our online return center.
Some items may also be eligible for a refund or replacement request online. To begin:
- Sign into your Target.com account.
- Select VIEW ORDERS next to the order, then fix an issue next to item.
- Fix an issue will only appear as an option for eligible items.
- Check box next to item with issue.
- Select from select return reason drop-down menu, then continue.
- Select replacement or refund, then continue.
- Replacements are subject to availability and will process as an even exchange. You won't receive additional charges.
- Once you request a replacement, you can’t return the item in store because this will cancel the replacement request.
- Refunds are issued to the original payment method.
- You’ll be provided with instructions on what to do with the damaged item.
- If we require that the item be returned, we’ll provide a return mailing label.
- For replacement requests, navigate to your order history for updates.