If our online return center has declined a return for any reason, the order will be shipped back to you and you'll receive an email explaining the details of the declined return. Our online return center will send the order back to you via FedEx® and you should receive it within 7 days.
Often times our online return center can reuse the tracking number from your return shipment, so you may be able to use this information to track the return of your declined order.
A return may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your return was outside of the return window.
- The item appears worn or used.
- The item was opened.
- The item was non-returnable or non-returnable if opened.
- The online return center wasn't able to locate the order number or other information needed to process the return.
- The item is not a Target.com item.