A print version of the Target Weekly Ad can be found in most weekend newspapers. Contact your local newspaper to check their distribution.
You can also find the current Weekly Ad at Target.com/weeklyad
. It's updated every Sunday between midnight and 2 a.m. Central time. When you view the ad online, you can:
- Determine how many days remain within the sale period
- Add items to your cart or quick list
- Select an item and browse other items included in the promotion
- Find the Weekly Ad for a specific store:
- Desktop Browser: From the Target.com homepage, select Weekly Ad. Select the current store location, and enter a new ZIP code or city and state,
- Mobile Browser: From the Target.com Menu, and then select Weekly Ad. Select the Weekly Ad drop down. After selecting the current store location, enter a new ZIP code or city and state.
- Target App: Select Weekly ad & catalogs, select the pencil icon next to the current store location, and enter a new ZIP code or city and state.
You can also find weekly advertised items on Target.com by searching a keyword or name of an item, or browsing by category.
Keep in mind, product selection and pricing for the Weekly Ad varies by location and may differ from deals and promotions offered on Target.com.