Target will accept your manufacturer coupon, as long as printed limitations and requirements are met. Keep in mind:
Category/Department or Storewide Coupons
- If a coupon states "Manufacturer Coupon," it's redeemable anywhere (including Target), even if the coupon states, "Redeemable at Kroger, Cub, etc." (or any other retailer).
- Manufacturer coupons found on the Internet and printed are accepted.
- Manufacturer coupons found in Cartwheel are accepted.
- If you're redeeming more than one category/department or storewide coupon, you must meet purchase requirements for each coupon individually. The percent-off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. No other same category/department or storewide coupon will apply.
- Target item-level coupons can be used while using a category/storewide coupon (e.g. $1 off Target coupon for body wash AND a $5 off $15 Target Personal Care purchase). The threshold for the category coupon is based on the retail of the qualified items prior to manufacturer item-level and Target item-level coupons.
If a coupon is accepted on Target.com, it will include an alpha-numeric promo code that you enter during checkout (for example, TGTXXXXX). We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon. Target.com doesn't accept the following:
- Expired promo codes
- Internet promo codes for free items with no purchase requirements
- Promo codes for products not carried at Target
- Store-only coupons
- Promo codes for items that don't match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.)