When your Drive Up or Order Pickup order is ready for pickup, you’ll receive a pickup notification usually within 2 hours.
- Select stores may take up to 6 hours to have your order ready. Please refer to the item’s detail page or review timing in your cart.
We can also send you a push notification through the app as soon as it’s ready. First, you’ll need to enable push notifications on your mobile device. You’ll need to check both your device and Target app settings. Here’s how:iOS Devices:
- Device settings: Go to Settings (gear icon) > Target > Notifications
- Target App settings: Go to Target App > Account/Name tab > Notifications > Orders (Pickup, Drive Up & delivery status)
- Device settings: Go to Settings app > Applications > Application Manager > Target app > Notifications
- Target App settings: Go to Target App > Account tab > settings > manage notifications > Verify Orders box is selected.
Drive Up and Order Pickup orders are held for three days, unless your order contains fresh grocery items. If your order isn’t picked up within three days, we’ll cancel the order and issue a refund to your original form of payment. You can extend your pickup window by an additional three days on your Order details page, unless your order contains fresh grocery items. You must do this before the end of your initial pickup window.
Select stores are offering fresh grocery pickup for select items, including essentials like milk, cheese, fresh produce and a variety of frozen food items. Orders with fresh items will be held until the end of the next business day.