Target Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it is easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below to ensure all guests have the opportunity to purchase products at great prices.Manufacturer and Target Coupons
Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons
- Only one manufacturer coupon (paper or digital), one Target coupon (paper or digital), and one Target Circle offer can be combined per item.
- We have the right to refuse, or limit the use of any coupon and/or the subsequent return for any reason, including if guests' reoccurring behavior becomes disruptive or the items are deemed not to be for the purpose of using or gifting.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- We do not accept expired coupons.
- All coupons and Target Circle must be presented to the cashier during checkout and have a scannable barcode. Coupons and Target Circle offers cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.). Acceptance of unmatched coupons is against policy. We do not accept manufacturer coupons with no matching requirements (e.g. 992 family code) or coupons that require cashier intervention.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold, or prohibited by law.
- The value of a coupon will be applied up to the reduced price of the item and any excess value will not be applied to the transaction total.
- We do not give cash back nor do we apply any overages to the remaining items in the transaction if the value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- The sales tax is calculated by using the full value of an item prior to applying a manufacturer coupon. Target coupons reduce the taxable amount of the items to which they apply, unless prohibited by law.
- We cannot accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
- Manufacturer coupons are not accepted on mobile phones, with the exception of Target Circle manufacturer coupons.
- We accept manufacturer coupons with a scannable GS1 data bar that follow Industry Guidelines set forth by the GS1 US.
- Target coupons and Target Circle offers cannot be used on products sold by CVS.
- We gladly accept valid internet coupons with a scannable barcode.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
Category and Storewide Coupons
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO)
- Only one Category/Storewide Coupon per guest can be used for any individual item, unless otherwise noted on the coupon.
- Only one Storewide coupon per guest can be used per transaction.
- If redeeming more than one coupon for different categories or storewide coupons, you must meet the purchase requirements for each coupon individually.
BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.