For baby & wedding registries:
As you get close to your wedding or baby registry event date, you’ll receive a 15% off coupon for use toward the remaining items on your registry. You can use this coupon twice: once in store and once online. Plan your shopping trip and online purchase so you can get everything you need from your registry. The coupon expires six months after your event date. Some restrictions apply. Wedding and baby registries must be active for at least 14 days before your coupons are generated. For college registries:
Approximately one week after you create a college registry, you’ll receive a 15% off promotion code valid for one Target.com order. Some restrictions apply.Finding & Receiving Coupon
- Coupon Timing: Here’s when you can expect your 15% off coupon:
- Baby: Eight weeks before your expected arrival date
- College: One week after you create your registry
- Wedding: The week of your event date
- Finding Via Email: Your 15% off coupon will be sent to the email address associated with your registry.
- Finding Via Registry: You can also access the coupon/promotion from your online registry by accessing your registry online via Target.com or the Registry mobile application:
- On Target.com: Visit the Registries & Lists page, sign in and select your registry. Then select the Benefits tab.
- Target Registry App: Open the app. Sign in if prompted to do so. From the Home tab, scroll down until a card displays showing how many days are left until your completion coupon is ready. Select this card for additional information about your coupon.
Using Coupon Online
- These coupons can be used for any unpurchased items you have remaining on your registry.
- The 15% off coupon applies to one in-store transaction and one Target.com order.
- You can apply the 15% off coupon to:
- Baby & Wedding: One in-store transaction and one Target.com order.
- College: One Target.com order.
- Before you use your 15% off coupon, double check your registry and add any remaining items you want to purchase.
- Expiration Date: The 15% off registry coupon expires six months after your event date. Check your coupon for the expiration date.
- For use by original recipient for remaining registry items only.
- Offer is valid for one transaction at a Target store, where applicable, and for one online purchase to one address when used before expiration date. Cannot combine with other total transaction discounts. Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, Levi’s Red Label, LEGO, Bose®, JBL, Sonos, Apple®, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Hub, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox One hardware, Simple Human, Traeger, Harry’s, Flamingo, power shave, power dental, Tylenol and Motrin pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Quantities may be limited; no rain checks. No cash value.
- Using with other promotions: The 15% off registry coupon can be combined with Target Circle offers, the 5% RedCard discount and a team member discount.
To have the 15% off registry coupon apply to unpurchased registry items on Target.com, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Target.com account.
- Visit the Registries & Lists page and select your registry.
- Add unpurchased registry items to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- You’ll know this was done right when there is a small red gift box with your registry name next to the items in your cart.
- In your cart, select enter a code under promo codes.
- Enter your 15% off registry coupon promo code and select apply.
- Your discount will be shown as applied in the order summary box.