You can request a cancellation depending on the status of items in the order.Target app
- Select the order from your purchases in the mobile app to view order details.
- Select Cancel items. Please note the option to cancel items will only appear for items that have yet to process for shipping.
- Select the item(s) you wish to cancel, then select a cancellation reason. These details help us find ways to improve your online shopping experience.
- Select Cancel items.
- Select the order in your Target account to view order details (you'll need to sign in).
- Locate the item(s) you wish to cancel and select Request cancellation.
- Please note the option to request cancellation will only appear for items that have yet to process for shipping.
- Choose a cancellation reason, then select Cancel item.
After requesting cancellation
- These details help us find ways to improve your online shopping experience.
You'll receive an email confirming the cancellation status. You won’t be charged for a canceled item, but your card may reflect a temporary authorization hold. Funds will become available once your bank releases the hold.
If the cancellation window has passed, you can still refuse the order upon delivery. When we receive your refused order, we’ll process the return and send an email confirmation regarding your refund. You can also return your order to any Target store or by mail using a prepaid Target.com return label.