Yes, a rain check may be available if a sale item is not available at your Target store. The rain check entitles you to today's sale price for the next 30-45 days (varies by state), and can be used at any Target store. Target can't guarantee product availability or hold merchandise and does not provide notifications when the product is available. However, substitutes are offered whenever possible. Ask a store team member for help.
- Clearance, Price Cut, Temporary Price Cut and Everyday Low Price items that are excluded from the Weekly Ad and items that state "No Rain Checks" can't be rain-checked.
- No rain checks or substitutions are available for contract cell phones.
- Music, movie and software titles can't be substituted.
- Rain checks are not offered on Target.com.
- Only paper rain checks are issued and accepted.