You can request a receipt or gift receipt at the time of your purchase, or you can request a gift receipt after the time of purchase by bringing the original receipt to Guest Services before it expires.
You can also access a return barcode or print a gift receipt from Target.com, if you’ve paid with a card associated to your Target.com account or by using your Wallet in the Target app. Target Gift Card and cash paid purchase details are not available this time. Transactions will be available within a few hours for up to approximately one year.
To access a return barcode or print a gift receipt for an in-store purchase on Target.com:
- Sign in to your Target.com account or Create account.
- Select Orders.
- Toggle to the In-store view (will appear underneath the word Orders).
- Only purchases paid with a card associated to your Target.com account or your Wallet in the Target app will appear.
- Select VIEW ORDER to find in-store purchase details.
- For returns, present the barcode on your mobile device to Guest Services or select Print return barcode.
- To print a gift receipt, select Print gift receipt.