If your Target Circle earnings aren't accruing, review these troubleshooting steps:Are you signed in?
Has it been more than 30 minutes since your transaction was completed?
- Make sure you are signed in with the same account or sign in type. For example, if you have more than one Target.com account, make sure you've signed in to the correct one.
- You can check what account type you are currently signed in with by going to Account > Profile.
Have you checked earning exclusions for Target Circle? Did you use your RedCard to pay for the transaction?
- Accrual of earnings can take up to 30 minutes to register in the app after a transaction is completed.
Did you enter a mobile number to earn for your transaction?
- If paying with a plastic RedCard to accrue earnings (not using Wallet in the Target app), visit target.com/circle/dashboard and ensure the RedCard you are using has been associated with your Target Circle account. Keep in mind that qualifying purchases made with a RedCard earn votes but do not earn 1% Target Circle earnings.
- Have you followed the SMS/text message sent to your mobile phone to complete enrollment and verification of your number? If not, please follow the link and displayed instructions to access your earnings within your Target Circle account.
- Is the number you are entering the same number that is tied to your Target Circle account? If not, there may be two different numbers (and therefore accounts) being used to earn Circle benefits. Visit target.com/circle/dashboard, sign in, and look for a green banner at top of Circle homepage that will appear if you already have a number tied to your Target Circle account. Follow the banner link to update the number as needed and re-enroll and verify your new mobile number.
- Is the number you are entering able to receive SMS/text messages? If not, you’ll need to enroll with a mobile number that can accept SMS/text messages.
If you are still having trouble completing your enrollment and validation, or if you have two Target Circle accounts (using a number not tied to their Circle account) please visit target.com/circle
to complete and correct enrollment.