You'll need to create an account when you first download and access the Target app. If you already have the Target app, sign out of the app, then follow prompts to create new account.Target.com
To create a Target account:
- Visit the sign in page on Target.com.
- Select Create your Target account.
- Enter your email address, first and last names and mobile phone (optional) then create a password.
- Password Requirements:
- Must contain 8-20 characters
- Must contain 2 of the following: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, special characters (except <>).
- Select Create account.
A Target account is required to place an order in the Target app or on Target.com. By creating an account, you’ll also be able to:
- Track and view all of your orders
- Store Target GiftCards for easy use during checkout
- Easily edit your account information such as payment methods
- Earn Target Circle rewards and access to personalized offers.
- Find recommended products and rate and review items you buy
- Easily manage subscriptions
- Quickly reorder or return items