- Visit Settings in your Target account. Select Get Verified under I'm a teacher, I'm a student or I'm a service member or dependent accordingly.
- You'll be prompted to enter your information.
- Guests who are successfully verified will receive confirmation through a congratulations screen upon entering the requested information on Target.com.
- Some guests will be asked to upload additional documentation in order to be verified. Guests who need to upload additional documentation will receive one or more of the following emails:
- Congrats, you’ve been verified
- The document submitted wasn’t accepted. This email will give the option to upload another document.
- The document submitted wasn’t accepted. The maximum number of attempts was reached.
Reasons why you may not have received an offer
- Teachers, staff, and faculty employed by K-12 schools and colleges/universities in the United States. Daycare center and early childhood learning center teachers. Home school teachers.
- College students currently enrolled at a degree-granting college or university of higher education.
- Military service member who served or is actively serving in the Armed Forces and one dependent or family member.
- If your Target Profile contains an international email domain or phone number, you may not receive offers as we do not send marketing to international email domains and phone numbers.
- Your first or last name is not filled out in your Target Profile. If you add your first and last name to your Target Profile and re-verify, you will be added for future marketing offers.
- Phone Invalid – if you have entered an invalid Phone number, you will not receive an offer. Enter a valid phone number and re-verify.
Target is partnering with a service provider called SheerID to perform the verification check. For more information on the verification process, visit Sheerid.com