5% RedCard™ Discount Program Rules
When you use your Target Debit Card, Target Credit Card or Target™ Mastercard® (each, a “RedCard™”) at Target stores or Target.com, you will receive 5% off on your purchases. If you use a RedCard in the same purchase transaction with another form of payment, the 5% discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your RedCard. 5% discount applies to eligible purchases minus any other discounts and the value of any promotional Target gift cards received in the transaction. Target reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of this program at any time.
5% discount does not apply to the following:
- Prescriptions, over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter and clinic services at Target
- Target Optical eye exams and protection plans (Target Optical products, such as glasses and contact lenses, do receive the 5% discount)
- Target gift cards and prepaid cards, Game On, Gift of College and lottery gift cards
- Previous purchases
- Target credit account payments, Target Debit Card cash back and cash advances on the Target Mastercard
- Shipt membership fees
- Alcohol purchases in Indiana
- Wireless protection program purchases and deposits required by mobile carrier
- Taxes, shipping charges, delivery and all other fees or charges
- Where otherwise prohibited by law
Visit the RedCard page
for more details.